Tuesday, May 6, 2008

dKos: Still no Lake County (Indiana)

I'm watching tonight's primaries in NC and Indiana. It's a huge nail-biter. err... Well, now that I've taken a second look, it would appear I no longer have any nails to bite.

Shamelessly plagiarized from dKos:


Indiana

72 percent reporting

% Dels
Clinton 52 15
Obama 48 11

Vote margin: 42,350


North Carolina (Winner: Obama)

46 percent reporting

% Dels
Obama 57 20
Clinton 41 13



That's 16K votes Obama has shaved off Clinton's lead in the last 15%. And still no Lake County (Gary) on the left. Perdue University, Tippecanoe County on the right still missing. HRC is ahead by less than 37,000. MSNBC is saying Lake County will be updated at 9:00PM CST.



Maps courtesy of Wiki of course.

I wonder if I can still reach my toenails with my teeth?!

EnK

No comments: